Wednesday, January 29, 2014

One Door Closes and Another Opens

One Door Closes and Another Opens

Every day that passes
I think about my life
Blessed with two beautiful children
But not yet made a wife
And I have the most amazing man
Who could ask for more
But being gifted with my unborn baby
God opened up that door
Going through the baby blues
And looking for a cure
I thought it was to have a baby
But getting pregnant made me sure
And then just as quickly
It was taken away
Now I'm supposed to go on with my life
And just take it day to day
They say that you are given 
Only what you can handle
But when I lost that part of me
It was like blowing out a candle 
I know I wasn't far along 
And that it happened at a good time
But it doesn't stop the pain inside
And I sometimes lie awake at night crying
In my heart I know
Maybe this one wasn't meant to be
So here I am trying to move on
But not giving up on three

by Paula Renier

No comments:

Post a Comment